You can migrate liquidity pools from Uniswap v2 to Uniswap v3.
Migrating from v2 to v3 will allow liquidity providers (LP) to concentrate their liquidity into a tighter price range.
When migrating liquidity, you are removing your liquidity and fees earned. The liquidity provided and fees collected are then migrated to the v3 pool that you create.
Uniswap v3 does not support Fee-on-Transfer, Rebase, and Reflection tokens. When migrating v2 positions to v3, please confirm that Uniswap v3 supports the token.
To migrate liquidity from v2 to v3:
- Open the . Next, select the “Pools” to open the Pools page.
- Select “More”.
- Select “V2 liquidity”.
- Find the position you want to migrate. Next, select “Manage”.
- Select “Migrate”.
- Select the fee tier of the pool you want migrate to. Learn more about fee tiers here.
- Set the Price Range in which to provide liquidity. You will be required to enter a specific range.
Note: Your price will round to the nearest tick. Learn more about .
- Review the liquidity position details. Next, select “Allow LP token migration”.
You will need to complete an approval transaction to approve the tokens that can be used by Uniswap for this transaction.
- Select “Migrate” and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- A notification will appear once the liquidity migration is complete.
Once the migration is complete, you can view and manage your liquidity position from the