A common scam is to pose as customer or IT support from an organization. These scammers target users looking for help.
These scammers attempt to trick victims into providing personal information. Then they use the information for fraudulent purposes.
To protect yourself from these scams, remember the following:
- Never allow anyone remote access to your device.
- Never show anyone your recovery phrase, private keys, or passwords
- Uniswap Labs only provides support through our firstname.lastname@example.org email
- Uniswap Labs will never ask you to send funds to another wallet address or bank account
- Uniswap Labs will never ask you to download software onto your device