UniswapX is a new permissionless, open source (GPL), auction-based protocol for trading across AMMs and other liquidity sources.
UniswapX is slowly rolling out as an opt-in beta on the Uniswap Labs Web App, available for Ethereum Mainnet and expanding to other chains and the Uniswap Wallet in the future.
UniswapX improves swapping in several ways:
- Better prices by aggregating liquidity sources
- Network fee-free swapping
- Protection against MEV attacks (front-running)
- No network fees for failed transactions
- And in the coming months, UniswapX will expand to gas-free cross-chain swaps
We are launching the UniswapX protocol as an opt-in beta on the Uniswap Labs interface for Ethereum Mainnet, expanding to other chains and the Uniswap Wallet in the near future.
To learn more about UniswapX: