The Uniswap Wallet can store only one recovery phrase at a time.
You can remove your recovery phrase from the Uniswap Wallet by following these steps:
- Select the settings icon
- Select the wallet you would like to remove, then select “Remove Wallet”
- Select “Continue”. Make sure you have written down the recovery phrase for this wallet, or have backed up the recovery phrase to iCloud.
You will also need your iCloud backup password if you have backed up through iCloud. If you do not remember the password, Uniswap Labs cannot retrieve it.
- Select “Remove Wallet” to remove the recovery phrase from the Uniswap Wallet.
- Complete the Face ID, or enter your password to remove the wallet.
- Once you have removed the recovery phrase, you can follow these steps to import or create a new wallet:
- Learn how to import a recovery phrase here: How to import my recovery phrase
- Learn how to create a new wallet here: How to create a new wallet in the Uniswap Wallet