How to deposit and withdraw tokens using the Celer Bridge?
You can transfer tokens from most networks to BNB through the Celer Bridge.
Deposits made using a bridge will arrive in your wallet within a few minutes of completing the transaction. You can check the status of your transfer in the Celer Bridge under the “History” button.
Once the bridge is complete, you can swap tokens on the Uniswap web app.
To deposit funds to BNB follow these steps:
- Open the Celer Bridge and connect your wallet.
- Select the network (i.e. Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, etc.) you want to transfer from.
- Select the token (i.e. ETH, UNI, BNB, etc.) you want to transfer and enter the amount.
- Select the network (BNB Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, etc) you want to transfer to.
- Approve the token you are going to send to BNB Chain (this will cost a network fee).
- Select the “Transfer” icon.
- Review the transaction details, select “Confirm Transfer”.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet, and the Celer Bridge will show you your transfer was submitted.
- To check the status of your transfer, select the “Pending” icon. Here you will see the current status of your transfer.
- After your transfer is completed, select the “BNB Chain” link to see the transaction details on BscScan.
- This is where you can find your transaction info on BscScan.