You can use your Uniswap Wallet to send tokens to another crypto wallet.
How to send tokens using the Uniswap Wallet:
- Select the send icon.
- Type or paste an address or ENS.
Note: You should always copy and paste the wallet address you are sending tokens to. If the address is a QR code, you can scan the address.
- Select the receiving address.
- Select “ETH” to change the token you would like to send.
- Search for and select the token you would like to send.
You can copy and paste the token contract address into the search bar or search for a token by name.
- Enter the token amount you would like to send or select “Max”.
The “Max” option automatically inputs the total amount of the token you have available in your wallet for swapping.
Select “Review transfer”.
Congratulations, you have now sent tokens to another address!
Once the send is successful you can select “View transaction” to see the send on a blockchain explorer or select “Close”.