You can swap ERC-20 tokens directly in the Uniswap Wallet.
- Select the “Swap” icon.
- Select the token you would like to swap, or copy and paste the token contract address.
Learn More: How to swap on different networks in the Uniswap Wallet.
- Enter the amount of the token you would like to swap.
- Select “Choose token” to select the token you would like to swap, or copy and paste the token contract address.
- Select “Review swap” to review the transaction details. Then, select “Swap” to complete your swap.
Please note that you cannot adjust slippage when using the Uniswap Wallet. If you would like to make a swap with an adjusted slippage, you can connect your Uniswap Wallet to the Uniswap web app.
- Once the swap is completed, you can select "Done", or “View transaction” to view the transaction details.